Friday, January 13, 2012

Lessons Eighteen, Nineteen, and Twenty

Lesson Eighteen
The Second and Third Commandments of God

Lesson Nineteen
The Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Commandments of God

Lesson Twenty
The Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Commandments of God

These lessons are review.  To me, they go through exactly how much society is deviating from what I think is the correct path.  I realize, more and more, that I am a cynic; an optimistic cynic, but a cynic.  Sometimes my cynicism bothers me, and then I remember that it's based upon realistic observations rather than fantastical.  I'm not imagining things to be cynical about; the world country is giving me reason to be this way.

Before I start ranting about what's wrong with this county's government, I will simply say that I will do my best to join those leading by example:  I will follow God.

No comments:

Post a Comment