Friday, February 24, 2012

Introductions are in Order.

I said in an earlier post (a long time ago, actually) that I would cease to be so anonymous after getting married.
Well, I am a married woman now!  So, here is a list of things about me:
  • Who am I? 
    Jennifer Fitch
  • What do I do? 
    I am a homemaker.
  • Where am I? 
    Colorful Colorado!
  • How old am I? 
    I was born in the third month of 1988.  You do the math ;)
  • Am I learned?
    I went to Metro State for a little while, but decided I was disenchanted with higher education - I was going for art - so I stopped after a couple years.
  • Do I have pets? 
    Yes, I have two cats and a puppy.  Vincent, Leeloo, and Brienne.
  • How did I chose the name Demosthenes? 
    When I started this blog I had just finished the book Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card.  That is where the name Demosthenes came from.  As to the actual man, I know very little about him.
 So that's all I can think of right now.  If you're curious about anything else, just ask.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha, we are so much alike (except I'm 10 years older. Same birth month, same college experience at the same college, I love Ender's Game, and we even have the same sister-in-law ::wink::

    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete