Monday, February 13, 2012

Woah! Nelly...

So, my page-views practically skyrocketed today and I don't know how to take that.  I don't have the traffic sources to account for the majority of them, so I'm going to have to assume they came from people who have bookmarked the blog...or something, but then, I don't have the followers to make that logical either. I'm still unsure as to how the traffic source tracker works.

At any rate, I did do some editing of the previous post because, quite frankly, I was being angsty this morning and some bits of it are, not necessarily inaccurate, but not really worth posting.  What I mean to say is the bits I removed sounded whiny, and kind of dumb.  I also added, because I've been thinking of adding the bits I added since I published it and I finally decided it was a good idea.

Speaking of traffic sources: I want to know where on facebook my blog is being linked.  A good portion of my traffic is still coming from there, and I have no idea why.  Supposedly it's coming from the home.php part of the site, but I'm not exactly sure I can make sense of that one.
Curiosity killed the cat.


In case you're confused, I'm not rescinding anything I said, I'm removing it because there is a more appropriate place to put it, and that place is not here.

Here is something that is actually worth reading.  The drivel I have up today is...well...drivel.  Ha.  Please pardon my temporary insanity?
Sometimes I forget what the exact purpose of this blog is.


I am upset with myself for letting my apathy get the best of me yesterday.  I do feel like it is inexcusable for me to have missed mass completely.  For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment