Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wasabi Con.

Animeland Wasabi Con is next weekend.

This is relevant because I have a table in the Artist Alley and will be selling my work there.  I am putting my blog on hiatus until the week after the convention to work on art and only art (I have no new product since two years ago).

The convention runs March 9th through March 11th.
I will be returning March 12th.

If you are in the area and you'd like to drop by to say hello, here is the address of the hotel:

3200 S. Parker Road
Aurora, CO 80014

Fair warning:
This is an anime convention which means there will be people who are scantily clad (whether they have the appropriate figure or not <3).  So if you're easily offended by things of that nature I would advise against visiting.


For those of you interested:
My Art

No comments:

Post a Comment